Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are very important information for members who are willing to book trekking, Expedition, Nepal tour and International tour trips with Seven Star Trekking and Tours Company. The Terms and Conditions contain the information to the client regarding the procedures of Booking Confirmation, Payment & Refund System, Cancellation and Other Charges levied as per company policy. The seven star trekking and tour will process your reservation request as quickly as possible, and send you an emailed confirmation of your selected programs along with an invoice for the program including all requested service. So, you are suggested to read and understand it carefully before declaration of booking any packages. The Booking Terms and Conditions constitutes a legally required contract between Seven Star Trekking and Tours along with you for the services to be provided by us and set out the basis of your legal relationship with our Company, of which is details are listed below:
1. Bookings and Payments
To make a Booking you must send us a completely filled Booking Application Form minimum 30 days prior, with at least 20% of payment of the trekking/hiking/Nepal tour and International tour cost and 50% of the peak climbing/ expedition cost with additional full payment of climbing permit & other government charges. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size.
All payments are required per person as per trip. Please contact us once regarding direct deposit details. Bank charge to be paid by (Client)you at the time of payment from your bank.
For the payment by Credit Card, please contact us in mail or follow the procedure listed below. Please keep in mind that we only accept Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy, will be added for card processing fee on top of the package bills.
Process of Credit Card Payment
- To pay the trip bill by offline credit card you need to submit the following documents to our company attesting in the mail:
- A copy of passport
- A Copy of your Credit Card of either side
- An authorization letter mentioning the Bill Amount inclusive of bank charge.
- An authorization letter mentioning the Bill Amount inclusive of bank.
- A Passport size Photo
- In case of failure of on-time payment, as required Seven Star Trekking and Tour will not be compelled to provide the services as per the bookings and agreement made between us.
- In some cases, it may be possible for us to accept your last minute booking before15 days prior to tour departure date, full payment is then required. (We do accept your last minute booking with 100% payment in cases of Nepal trip, but last minute booking may not be accepted for out of Nepal tour.
2. Cancellation Policy
A Notice of cancellation shall be send by client in writing and refund procedure will be made as follows:
Cancellation rule for trekking/hiking/Nepal tour etc.
- Cancellation before 60 days of the trip, 0% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation before30 days of the trip, 10% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before15 days of the trip 30% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 07 days of the trip 60% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before less than 1 week no refund shall be provided.
Cancellation rule for Peak Climbing & Expedition
- Cancellation before 90 days of the trip, 0% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation before 60 days of the trip, 10% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before30 days of the trip 25% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 15 days of the trip 50% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before less than 15 days no refund will be provided.
- The cost of Climbing Permit/s already purchased is/are not refundable.
Cancellation rule for Air ticket purchase
- Cancellation before 15 days of the departure minimum 20 % of the face value.
- Alternatively, as per airlines rule will be charged.
- Cancellation Before a week 50% (or as per airlines rule) of the face value will be charged.
- Nominal service charge will also be adding on cancellation.
- No refund will be made of the deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
Cancellation rule for Hotel/Resort Booking/Reservation
- Cancellation before 60 days of the trip, 0% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation before30 days of the trip, 20% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before15 days of the trip 25% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 07 days of the trip 30% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 04 days of the trip 35% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation Before 02 days of the trip 50% cancellation will be charged
- Cancellation Before 01 days of the trip 70% cancellation will be charged
- Cancellation Before less than 15 hrs no refund shall be provided.
3. Pre-booking of activities
- We recommend making advance reservations for Nepalese Spa services and Paragliding, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, River Kayaking, Wild Animal hunting, Bike Race etc activities prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. And any other private event can be pre-booked prior to arrival.
- Seven Star Trekking and Tour Ltd. aims for the fulfillment of your every desire, in this connection, we perform our responsibility, honestly and seriously to make your experience smooth and pleasant. However, this Company will not take any responsibility regarding changes and alternations in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslides, road blockage, flood, snow and political-unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot. All clients are advised to take out their own insurance to adequately cover against medical emergency service and personal accident risk.
- Seven Star Trekking and Tour while you undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only acts as an agent on the clear understanding that it shall not be, in any way, responsible or liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay, international flight cancellation/delays, or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation because of factors beyond our control.
5. Assumption of risk
The traveler/trekker understands that during the course of the trip/journey, certain risks and dangers may occur, including, but not limited to, the hazards of traveling in mountainous terrain, Typhoon, Vehicles accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, and the forces of nature. The traveler/trekker agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey, and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters, employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect to death, personal injury, illness or delay of traveler/trekker, or for any loss or damage to the property of the traveler/trekker during the course of the trip, however caused.
6. Travel Insurance
It is a condition while booking treks and tours with us that travelers/trekkers must be protected by insurance themselves that covers cancellation, accidents, health, emergency evacuation, and loss of items, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects.
All costs for emergency evacuation must be paid in cash in Nepal unless an insurance company has agreed to pay the costs on your behalf. It is important that any insurance policy issued to cover emergency evacuation for trekking/tour does not exclude alpinism or mountaineering.
A legal guardian must accompany all travelers under the age of sixteen Either if client (Your) are below 16 age seven Star trekking and tour will not recommend you to any adventure journey and activities such as Expedition, Trekking, Peak Climbing, River Kayaking and Bunge Jump. If you have a question regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.
You agree that Seven Star Trekking and Tour may use images (Photographs) of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium it chooses.
Seven Star Trekking and Tour will always consider keeping our client privacy In order to collect information from you to making a booking through Our Company we ask many questions to obtain the necessary permits etc. No private or personal information that you supply to us when making a booking will be disclosed for any other purposes.
If you have any subject of complaint about the trip/tour, you must inform to your tour leader or guide at the earliest possible and provide opportunity to correct him/them at once.
11. Program Changes
Seven Star Trekking and Tour reserves the right to vary or modify the described tour/trekking program as local conditions require. Every effort will be made to assure that total content of the touring program is achieved whenever possible. Suitable substitutions will be made in accordance with prevailing conditions. This requirement covers changes necessitated by force majeure, weather conditions and the alteration of attraction opening/closing hours. For instance, all access to the Mountain area, Sea area is restricted during the World Economic Forum, so touring programs would require amendment during this period. Similarly, changes to trekking programs are necessary from time to time because of heavy rains in the valleys, creating a danger of flash flooding. Hotel changes because of overbooking or local conditions will be made to a suitable hotel of the same or superior classification.
12. Supplement Charge
On our trekking and tour packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to client who does not have another tour participant to share room / tent with.
13. Amendment of tour cost
We reserve the right to revise pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc. However, we put forth effort to keep on the present rate.
14. Unforeseen Circumstances
If Seven Star Trekking and Tour cancels your trip thanks to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this does not fit your personal interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded. However, remember, any other expenses incurred by you because of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
15. Inappropriate behavior
A tour/Trekking guide who represents seven star trekking and Tour deserves If the behavior of any member of any party is considered likely to cause offence, danger, damage or distress to others we reserve the right at all times to cancel or terminate a holiday completely. If this situation arises our responsibility will cease and the company will be under no obligation to cover expenses incurred and neither will we consider or accept any claims for compensation or refunds whatsoever
16. Internet Access
We provide complimentary Wi-fi and WAN LAN internet access in seven star trekking and tour office during the office hours.
17. Impact on Your Travel/Journey
We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries cannot afford such facilities but will try as much as possible. Weather is another factor that directly affects your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into. I.e Dress code-At list the client has to wear T-Shirt and Shorts during the travel in Nepal, India, Bhutan, Tibet, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Arabian country tour or Travelled.
18. Local or International Laws and agreements
The use of aircraft, cars or any other service provided during the tour must be subject to the applicable local or international law agreements and to the terms and conditions of their owners or operators, which may exclude or limit liability. Any air travel that is part of any trip is subject to the conditions as stipulated by the airline concerned to which attention will be drawn on the airline ticket. Such flights are subject to international law, which often limits the airlines liability to passengers in respect of bodily injury or death, delay and loss or damage to baggage. All clients are expected to obey the laws and regulations of the countries visited, failure to do so will relieve seven stars of all obligations that they may have under these booking conditions.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read, understand and agree this agreement.
You acknowledge that this is a liability release and legally binding contract between you and seven star Trekking and Tour. You are making booking/reservation on behalf of yourself and on your own free will.