Pokhalde Peak Climbing
Pokhalde Peak Climbing is quite a complex mountain; although its basic situation is simple it's a section of the long tapering SW Ridge of Nuptse South of Kongma Tse with the Kongma La dividing the two. This pass is used as a yak route between grazing at Chhukung and the Khumbu. Although below 6000m and 20000ft the view is reward enough for a few hours scrambling. The lake below the Kongma La is a good spot for BC. From here the route is up a steep but straightforward trail. The last 50 meters to the top is rather steep so may need a rope Adventure begins with a brief flight to Lukla, and next day taking an easy walk to a bustling Namche Bazaar. Before our explorations of the high valleys of Khumbu…. This unique itinerary takes us into high and deep valleys, providing magnificent view of the breathtaking sky soaring peaks. All the way we get wonderful opportunity for having the close views of the famous and interesting mountain peaks including-Gokyo Ri (5,496 m.), Kala Pattar (5,634 m.), Pokhalde (5,806 m.), Island Peak (6,199 m.), Cho-Oyu (8,201 m.), Lhotse (8,516 m.), Makalu (8,463 m.) and the Mt. Everest (8,848 m.) - the world's No. 1 greatest mountain on earth, and you can feel proud to yourself with the knowledge that many of the world's famous climbers once upon a time have passed this way.
You enter the awesome Valley - the magical Imja Khola Valley crossing a high Pass called the Kongma La (5,520 m.). You will be camping just below this Pass for easy access and to enable you to climb the 5,806 meter high Pokalde. The climb is relatively easy with a scramble to the rocky summit and there be regretless as you can enjoy the stunning best views of the Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho-Oyu, Pumori Lhotse and Nuptse, which we ever had expected.
This peak can be combined with others like Island Peak, Khongma-Tse or Lobuche East. The trekking route can include crossing the Chola pass into the Gokyo valley.
|Type of Venture||Nos. of Day||Code||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season||Location|
|Peak Climbing||23 Days||6026||5-15||Lodge/Camping||5806M||Alpine||Upon Request||Autumn/Spring||Everest region|
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional - Personal security Guard.
- Optional - Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.