NAR PHU VALLEY TREK
Explore the hidden valley of Nar Phu and trek along the "off the beaten path" crossing through challenging high passes of Kang La (5280m) and Thorung La (5416 m)
A fantastic journey in a wild and unexplored area located north of Annapurna: the Nar Phu Valley. This trek is perfect for travelers who want to discover the Annapurna circuit as well as explore an untouched valley. A rough and wild trek, this trek takes you to the exotic Nar Phu valley that lies in the remote corner of the Annapurna region. Opened to visitors only in the year 2003, the Nar Phu valley remains untouched by modernity. The inhabitants, who roughly comprises of about 350 Nepalese Tibetans, have retained their age-old practices. Most of them are engaged in yak herding and farming.
This trek also offers fantastic views of the Annapurna massif, Lamjung Himal, Machhapuchhre Himal, Manaslu Himal, Dhaulagiri range and Tilicho peak. As the trekking route is frequented by few trekkers, you can look ahead for a 'just the mountains, nature & us' experience.
|Type of Venture||Duration||Code||Group Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season||Location|
|Peak Climbing||22 Days||6032||5-15||Lodge/ Camping||5441M||Alpine||Upon Request||Autumn/Spring||Annapurna|
- Permit fee of Peak and other necessary fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking/ Peak climbing period.
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation charge.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the climbing.
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Climbing allowance, food allowance for climbing assistances.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Climbing food (Peak Climbing period).
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Optional - Personal security Guard.
- Optional - Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.