Mustang Lo Manthang Treks
Mustang, Nepalese territory behind the Himalayas, had remained closed for very long time for foreigners. The territory with canyons, red & troglodyte cliffs, valleys and the surprising fortress of Lho Manthang has opened for all foreigners in these days. This is a region that has its own culture. Its system of king and rajauta still remains in Nepal.
The Himalayan kingdom of Mustang, the restricted area, the kingdom of rajauta situated in the area of about 3000 square kilometers, this land is geographically, culturally and climatically similar to Tibet. The capital of Mustang is Lho Mangthang, which is walled around. Mustang Lho Manthang trek starts from Jomsom along the bank of the Kaligandaki River from lower Mustang to upper Mustang. This route passes through pretty villages and beautiful landscapes. This trek was officially opened for tourists in 1991.
|Type of Venture||Code||Nos. of Day||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trekking||3029||23 Days||3-15||Tea House||3840m||Moderate||Upon Request||except Monsoon season|
- Necessary domestic Air fare.
- Necessary domestic Air Fare for guide.
- Trekking Guide cost.
- Trekking assistance cost.
- Necessary Entry Fee.
- TIMES card Fee.
- 3 time meal during the trek.
- Necessary Twin sharing accommodation at medium class tourist Hotel with BB basis.
- Land transport cost.
- Medical Kit Bag.
- One hour Spa treatment at Kathmandu after the trek (Complementary).
- Single supplementary.
- Alcoholic & Beverage item.
- Int’l air fare.
- Cargo cost.
- Medical/Emergency rescue cost (If require).
- Visa cost.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal equipment.
- Any additional activities cost.
- Personal body guard (Optional).
- Personal Medical assistance (Optional).
- Tips for your assistance.