Eva Trek is a purely camping moderate trek. You will passing many different villages where you can interact with the different ethnic groups such as Tamang, Gurung, Brahmin, Chhetri and few others of Nepal.Eva Trek trail offers you a peek observation of the culture and unchanged tradition of these people. The mountain peaks you can enjoy are Langtang range, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, Manaslu range, Lamjung Himal, Himalchuli, Annapurna range and many other unnamed mountains and peaks.
Eva trekking you find this trail is enriched with beautiful flora and fauna. You pass rhododendron, pine forests with other natural vegetation. These forests are home of various species of birds and wild animals.
This trail offers you a visit to Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site as well. The famous Tripura Sundari Temple lies at Salyankot where there is held a big fair from time to time. Hindu devotees offer special prayer and animal sacrifice to the deity. Except these Buddhist monasteries and chortens preserve distinct culture and tradition in itself. Another attraction of this trek is that you visit Ganga Jamuna which is a twin waterfall. There is a Kukur Dhara (Dog Spring) and it is believed that taking a dip into this will rid you from rabies. Ganga Jamuna is Hindu pilgrimage site where a famous fair is held around the temple before three days of full moon day during the first week of November. Here is a holy stone which is highly revered by the Hindu devotees and local people. It is believed that this holy stone preserves the divine power as water originates from there.
|Type of Venture||Code||Duration||Size||Type of Treks||Elevation||Grade||Price||Best Season|
|Trek||5033||14 Days||3-15||Camping Trek||3244M||Moderate||Upon Request||Land Trek|
- Necessary entry/permit fee.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu standard tourist Hotel on BB Basis.
- Trekking/Climbing equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses.
- Food: Food for trekking period.
- Necessary guide staff and assistance charge.
- Insurance for all local staffs.
- Necessary domestic flight ticket.
- Necessary Land Transportation.
- Sufficient Tea & coffee during the Trekking.
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking Staff: Experience Guide and staff who have been many these area.
- Trekking food & Transport allowance for trekking assistances.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required (Seven Star team will give you full services but your insurance most cover it).
- International Air fare.
- Any kind of Alcoholic and Hard soft Drinks.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- International cargo/Air mail charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Any valuable equipment damage.
- Optional - Personal security Guard.
- Optional - Personal Medical doctor.
- Any other additional extra package charge.
- Tipping for your assistance.